C-VINE – Breaking News Forums News Discussions Latest Q Drops Twitter targets accounts for deletion

This topic contains 0 voices and has 4 replies.
0 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      spiritwarrior
      Participant
      wwg1wga
      Participant

Dems are panicking. Just a matter of time before FB accounts are targeted and deleted also. A blatant violation of 1st Amendment rights. They are using ‘scare’ tactics 😮 (we’ll take away your acct). Hoping to silence the conservative voice. Bullies!! 😡 WE CANNOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE US FROM SPEAKING OUT ON BEHALF OF THE TRUTH.

cnturion2k
      Participant

With respect to the FB Accounts, does anyone remember a while back, when FB was “Classifying” everyone, and they made it available to see in your personal Settings? There was a lot of blow-back, from people, as the general conception was that FB was monitoring each Post, Articles read and replied to, Group affiliations, etc (they were). This doesn’t even bring into mention the data mining they perform on your Android and Mac Devices when you install FB or Messenger, then later, WhatsApp, or other Apps they they own.

Ratings or classifications were then assigned to your Profile “personality”. Mine was “Extremely Conservative”. At least they got it right.

Given the new information that has been exposed, and that the DS has been Classifying and Categorizing everyone, presumably for the DS operators, word about this should perhaps be again circulated with respect to the shenanigans FB pulled. I’ve looked again to see if the information was still there in my Settings, but I can not find it. Perhaps they got what they needed, then hid the Ratings information from subscribers? Given the seriousness of the twitter fiasco, this appears to be much larger than we realize.

cnturion2k
      Participant

What the heck are the stars for? Every instance of C Las sif y are starred..

wwg1wga
      Participant

Cnturion2k wrote:

With respect to the FB Accounts, does anyone remember a while back, when FB was “***” everyone, and they made it available to see in your personal Settings? There was a lot of blow-back, from people, as the general conception was that FB was monitoring each Post, Articles read and replied to, Group affiliations, etc (they were). This doesn’t even bring into mention the data mining they perform on your Android and Mac Devices when you install FB or Messenger, then later, WhatsApp, or other Apps they they own.

Ratings or *** were then *** to your Profile “personality”. Mine was “Extremely Conservative”. At least they got it right.

Given the new information that has been exposed, and that the DS has been *** and Categorizing everyone, presumably for the DS operators, word about this should perhaps be again circulated with respect to the shenanigans FB pulled. I’ve looked again to see if the information was still there in my Settings, but I can not find it. Perhaps they got what they needed, then hid the Ratings information from subscribers? Given the seriousness of the twitter fiasco, this appears to be much larger than we realize.

Wow! I don’t remember that at all. But I’m not surprised. I’m sure they have probably hidden that info by now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.