This topic contains 0 voices and has 33 replies.
0 voices
33 replies
  • Author
      orracing
      Participant

I am wondering if people/ me could ask about sources to get opinions from you’all. As “Truth Unsealed” David Zublick posts interesting things but it seems like little is true or able to be confirmed. And Then there is the ongoing infomercial.

raptorrex
      Participant

In my opinion David Zublick is not very reliable. :D

vickie5356
      Participant

David might have some correct things, but he is like he is making a movie take a few facts then add tons of drama for ratings.

wwg1wga
      Participant

Praying Medic, X22 Report, SGT Report are all excellent YouTube channels and Twitter accounts for reliable info. Also on Twitter, you can follow POTUS himself and JoeM@StormIsUponUs.

spiritwarrior
      Participant

orracing wrote:

I am wondering if people/ me could ask about sources to get opinions from you’all. As “Truth Unsealed” David Zublick posts interesting things but it seems like little is true or able to be confirmed. And Then there is the ongoing infomercial.

Hi Orracing, David Zublic, is a straight out liar, he claims to be one of the few independent peoples media that has permission to report on the tribunals, Linda has fact-checked this and found out that he hasn’t even applied for permission nor is he on the group list at the D.O.D. for such, then he claimed that he was working with C-Vine which is another outright lie he has nothing to do with C-Vine what so ever, I can also tell you that he did the same thing to David Wilcock when D.W. bought to the public awareness the secret space program information, and again David Zublic misrepresented that info too, with his bold claims, what I think he seems to do is target truth seekers downloads their videos and then reuploads them with his added lies & sensationalises them, reintroduces them with old information to confuse the public of what is the actually the latest news and to top it off probably gains money on these videos all the while misleading people, it has been suggested that he might, in fact, be a paid DeepState shill to deliberately mislead, misrepresent and to generally confuse people, one could ask why Youtube allows this to continue even after multiple people have reported him to Youtube as a copyright infriger, In my humble opinion Youtube are conplicite in this by allowing him to continue in this manner and it is why many are asking the question of his possible involvement as a DeepState opperative agent. in any case, this man doesn’t have any creditbility or honour with this behaviour does he…!!!

ptomwebster
      Participant

I don’t know that I trust any of the online news sources. I have watched a number of them and some seem better than others. Let have more suggestions.

charlie60
      Participant

David Zublic has said George HW Bush and John McCain had been executed at GIMO for their crimes. Is this true or more BS from him.

vickie5356
      Participant

It has been said, McCain was executed for his crimes, he plead guilty (since we have everything before they know it is even happening). It seems he told everything we already knew but nothing extra. War crimes, 911 with Bush Sr.

Bush Sr. was also said he was also executed. Bush Sr. the more you learn it was nothing like the image he had that we saw. If you know his crimes it was a life time. Almost like the Godfather of a group, a Mastermind and only stayed focused on the crime.. like no guilt, where Bush Jr. did do crimes but seemed to have a spot of guilt. Now in the plan was to take kingpins, from there get names names and more names plus confessions. Bush Sr. confessed and even gave just a bit more. It was said from a source that was there Bush Sr. stated ” To me, I always knew there was that chance I would get caught, but for jr. he was born in it and is a bit more careless and did not think he could ever be touched” I guess even Barbara Bush was involved..yep and a few other members like Jeb.. where the McCain family I feel it was more a shock and did not really know so much.

now it was said, that Bush Jr. did go to Trump sometime back in private and confused to it all, he knew it was coming down and he rather do it this way than all the exposure and trials. That is why you saw Secret Service (2) right behind him at all times and no one else at the funeral. Not scanning the room like SS does but always watching him.. I am sure he was chipped and booted also. Now has he been executed..do not think so but we do not know, he is a very good one to use to bring more down as a puppet.. will he pay for it and Justice done? yes everyone will. no freebies per Trump.. now this is what I learned… and never know for sure.. but it is said when all said and done, be patient we will know all but the operation is still going on.

charlie60
      Participant

Thank you so much for your update to me. Appreciate it very much.

ptomwebster
      Participant

I am not sure if we are allowed to ask questions about alternative news sources or not, so i’ll try. What do you think of Mark Taylor’s news site?

prayingpatriot
      Spectator

Myself, I believe Mark Taylor is a straight arrow and continues to recieve prophetic words from the Loving God. He is harsh in his statements and warnings to and about the Church in America, as well as to and about the Deep State. My spirit bears witness that he is enraging many church leaders and all in the shadow government because he will not back down on what God has given him to say. To me that is evidence he speaks truth and works for no one but the Lord. People have complained that he makes $ from his book(s). I have no problem with his book selling. If what he presents is truthful, there is nothing wrong with generating $ from it. We certainly know his Trump Prophecy was 100% accurate, as many prophetic voices are/were accurate about President Trump.

vickie5356
      Participant

Charlie60 wrote:

David Zublic has said George HW Bush and John McCain had been executed at GIMO for their crimes. Is this true or more BS from him.

It is not stated as fact but all sources say yes. I feel in time it will be public

sblackzz9
      Spectator

SerialBrain2 decodes the hidden messages better than anyone.

https://www.reddit.com/user/SerialBrain2/posts/

And We Know takes this decode and creates outstanding quality video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NufnT-vV11Q

andy1234
      Participant

I agree with WWG1WGA about X22 Report being a good source for information. I am not embarrassed to admit that I need help especially with Qanon’s coded messages and I have not found another site which comes close to pegging the decoding of those messages. After I watch the decoding of a message I always breath a b sigh of relief for suddenly understanding all that I missed on my own. ;)

verbumdomini
      Spectator

I am new to this forum, but have seen many postings all over the Internet, including Youtube. It seems to me that there is a lot of things being said, some not verified, but what really has me in an uproar is the time-lines and words like “It has happened”, “The bomb has been dropped”, and other colorful rants. I don’t see anything happening of what they are saying, the crooks are still traveling around laughing and enjoying themselves while we get angrier and angrier at the lack of ACTION. Can someone tell me that what I say does not bother them?

snickers
      Spectator

Lori Colley is another source for posts. She goes line by line to explain and brings up the posts mentioned in the Q drops so you can see them for yourself. Many, many things are happening behind the scenes but you must remember all who have videos are not following what Q is saying. Go down the left side of the Q web side and familiarize yourself with all that is under the icons on the left.

thehereticalmonk
      Spectator

I would add to the list of trusted sources: RedPill78, IPOT, PatriotNews (I forget his site designation), I agree about X22, but his constant shilling for rolling over your 401k into a Gold IRA is tedious. There’s others that I can add later.

I monitor Stroppy Me just to be informed about what a foreign/implicated country has to say, but his sheer ignorance of America, its politics, political system, vernacular & slang etc, cannot make me list him as a Trusted Source.

Hope that helps.

renee
      Spectator

I will add Truthification Chronicles to reliable YouTube news. She researches everything and provides links to back everything up.

klmsophiedog
      Spectator

TheHereticalMonk wrote:

I would add to the list of trusted sources: RedPill78, IPOT, PatriotNews (I forget his site designation), I agree about X22, but his constant shilling for rolling over your 401k into a Gold IRA is tedious. There’s others that I can add later.

I monitor Stroppy Me just to be informed about what a foreign/implicated country has to say, but his sheer ignorance of America, its politics, political system, vernacular & slang etc, cannot make me list him as a Trusted Source.

Hope that helps.

When I have tried to visit the RedPill78 or the X22 report sites, I click on the security button to proceed to the site but then up comes an option to add Chrome Security House Shields. Why does that keep appearing? Does everyone have to add that to Chrome in order to visit these sites? Is this for added security? I just don’t like to add things to my browser without knowing what it will do and the reasons behind why I am being asked to add it. Thank you.

energy
      Spectator

Try GAB

Group Great Awakening

User @NeonRevolt

Tons of good information in 1 Place…

led
      Spectator

“Just Informed Talk” is also good.

doberdude
      Spectator

Citizens Investigative report, Deception Bytes, RedPill76, Black Conservative Patriot are good quality Q content providers. Able Danger is good for deep dives but may not make a lot of sense for novice red pills.

vincem
      Spectator

I follow those and Lori Coley

idn
      Spectator

His website is free sordrescue.com. :)

pamelamckinnon
      Spectator

praying medic, In the matrixx, Mark Taylor, Jordan Sayther, Joe M these are on Twitter and some on Youtube and other sites. Neon Revolt is great too.

twodogs123
      Spectator

WWG1WGA wrote:

Praying Medic, X22 Report, SGT Report are all excellent YouTube channels and Twitter accounts for reliable info. Also on Twitter, you can follow POTUS himself and JoeM@StormIsUponUs.

and we know, and serialbrain2 on reddit

twodogs123
      Spectator

sblackzz9 wrote:

SerialBrain2 decodes the hidden messages better than anyone.

https://www.reddit.com/user/SerialBrain2/posts/

And We Know takes this decode and creates outstanding quality video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NufnT-vV11Q

I agree love their stuff

twodogs123
      Spectator

why has no one started a channel that we can post on (video’s and comments) that’s is not hard to do like 8chan

twodogs123
      Spectator

I find David Zublick to be full of it

twodogs123
      Spectator

Q has gone Dark ???

travail
      Spectator

So Mar 29 (3310 – the day after Trump’s rally) was the last we’ve heard? One of his last drops (3308 – that same day) mentioned being “on the move,” but context referenced spelling errors.

travail
      Spectator

OK, looks like he’s back on.

3311 – https://qanon.pub/

ptomwebster
      Participant

Interesting, there are many “new” sources out there, be careful who you trust.

travail
      Spectator

YES, good advice. Stick with sources you’ve known for a while and even then, watch for deviation in behavior, which could be a sign of a hijacked account. Deep state definitely freaking out now. Even Pelosi saying more stupid stuff than usual.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.